Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Another Woman Has Chose to Ignore Me

I was delight earlier in the day. I saw another blogger taking me to task for not publishing her "comment." She was upset that I referred to it, jokingly, as "hate mail." She posted a tirade on her sight about me and the contents of her comment.
However, I noticed that she has taken it down and announced that she was just going to "ignore" me. Drat!!! (That is a word that only us Super-Villains are allowed to use) This makes the 469th woman in my life who has chosen to ignore me.
I have an army of robots with laser eyes, 40 different ray guns, a moat filled with alligators, and a torture chamber. WHAT DO WOMEN IN THIS SILLY PART OF THE COUNTRY WANT???

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt