Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Thinking About Saturday Morning Cartoons

When I was young, I loved to watch Saturday morning cartoons. Everyone my age did whether they would admit it or not. The three major networks caught flack from parents groups, educators and even some journalist about the cartoons. Eventually, the networks dropped cartoons and kids shows in favor of news programs for adults.

Many of the crank adults I was, unfortunately, around as a child didn't like the programs I watched on Saturday morning. These same adults are big fans of talk radio.

That gives me another radio to hope for a return of the Fairness Doctrine. You know what they say: PAYBACK IS A BITCH!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt