Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V.D (That stands for Valentine's Day)!


Valentine’s Day is here and almost past. It is a holiday that you either love or hate, because your memories are either good or bad. CNN has a great story on their website about this.

Sadly, at the moment there is no woman in Desdinova’s life, so I haven’t had to purchase anything for VD (Valentine’s Day).

I understand my co-worker, Chubby or whatever his name is, has been railing on Valentine’s Day as an evil plot by women to get gifts. Nice attitude. Of course, across town, “Popcicle Boy” has been giving advice on what to do for Valentine’s Day. Men: I’m no chick magnet (although I have invented one and when it is perfected I WILL RULE THE WORLD! Mwu-HAHAHAHA!) but I’m know that if you are taking advice on how to be romantic from Vincent David John Jacob Jingle Himerschmit Rufus Xavier Sarsaparilla (who found a kangaroo) Shimmy Shimmy Ko-ko Bop Ramma Lama Ding Dong Do Wah Diddy Diddy Da Do Ron Ron Ron Da Do Ron Ron Gidyup Ooomp Pompa Oooomp Pompa Mow Mow Hiyo Silver Away Banana Fanna Fo Fanna De Doo Doo Doo De Da Da Da (That's all I want to say to you)Gabba Gabba Hey Gabba Hey (Now you're one of us) two all-beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onion on a sesame seed bun, Itsy Bittsy Tiny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Joiner-Kersee Sammy Davis Junior Jericho, YOU DON’T DESERVE A GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE!

I spent a ton of money between seventh grade and my senor year on Eunice Moneymaker (pictured above). She went and married another guy. I really feel that she should pay me back for all the money I wasted on her. For instance, I would buy her a box of chocolates and she would give them to the rednecks and jock boys in her homeroom class. Eunice's knack for heartbreaking is responsible for me becoming the Super-villain of the Ozarks.

However, being nice does sometimes have advantages. I gave one young lady I was interested in a Valentine. I sort of snuck it in with something else. She didn’t notice it. I thought I had failed. The next day, she told me she found it later. She thanked me for it. She also told me the rat she was dating at that time had not given her a Valentine. She’s now married to someone else, but at least she appreciated it.

So Happy VD to all of you!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt