I already have been thinking of some people that I would do-away with first in an effort to bring down the cost of health care and make the United States a much more livable place.
- People who refer to the President's health care plan as Obama-care.
- The host of most Fox News shows (I think Bill O'Rielly, Sean Hannity and Glen Beck could be used for strange medical experiments).
- People who think that the parking lot of Chilli's and Entertain Mart in Springfield is a street.
- Women who play the "Chicken Fried" by Zac Brown Band on the juke box at Buffalo Wild Wings.
- All right-wing talk radio show host, Tea-Baggers and Birthers.
- High paid CEO's (especially in the radio industry)
- Guys who call Jock 98.7 to complain about the Illusion's Gentleman's Club commercials with Chuck Booms.
- Anyone who uses the word "socialist" or "socialism" as an insult.
- People who use Bluetooth.
- People on Facebook who want you to sign a petition against a national holiday for Michael Jackson.
- Guys who like Sarah Palin more than Paris Hilton.
Don't worry, I'll think of more. I think that a Death Panel could be a good idea, but of course, opinions like these are what make me the SUPER-VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!