Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Monday, September 7, 2009

STUPIDEST THING POSTED ON FACEBOOK


A well-meaning friend sent me an invitation to a cause on Facebook. Now I have no problem supporting causes that are non-partisan or dealing with public safety issues, but after reading the comments on this by supporters I decided not to join.


One comment struck me as one of the stupidest statements that a person could ever make. Some bonehead posted, "I don't remember where I was when I heard that Michael Jackson died, but I will always remember where I was on 9-11."


Well Dumb-bell, Michael Jackson died in June. I was at work producing a local sports call-in show. HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER WHERE YOU WERE THREE MONTHS AGO??? DO YOU HAVE ALZHEIMER'S OR ARE YOU A METH & MOONSHINE ADDICTED REDNECK WITH NO TASTE IN MUSIC???


I wish Facebook would remove both the Michael Jackson-haters and the President Obama-haters from Facebook. Of course, opinions like this are why I'm considered the SUPER-VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt