Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Friday, November 12, 2010

BLAKE SHELTON SUCKS


I can't believe this guy won CMA Male Vocalist of the Year. I never heard any of this guy's music until Tuesday night when I caught his performance on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. The only reason I saw that was because I was preparing to watch a DVD (KSPR and my DVD player are both on channel 4). As you readers know, I've been a hardcore David Letterman watcher since junior high.

This Blake Shelton guy screamed some horrible song called "Kiss My Redneck @$$" or something like that. It was one of those songs that the guys that beat me up in junior high would have liked. This kind of music spawns bullies. Sounded like it was written by that doofus that writes that Patriot's Pen column in the News Leader. I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE SANE PERSON WOULD LISTEN TO THAT!!! IT IS ALMOST AS BAD AS THAT CHICKEN FRIED SONG!!!

I notice that Shelton is from Ada, Oklahoma and the Oklahoman is promoting his appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Show. If I was on Kimmel, Conan, or Letterman, The Lebanon Daily Record wouldn't even mention it. Instead they would run a front page story about a housewife who was in Vicki Hartzler's cooking class or a guy who dated Billy Long's sister.
Opinions, like these, are why I'm considered the Super Villain of the Ozarks!!! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt