Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Sunday, December 4, 2016

I CLEANED UP AND GOT RID OF THE EVIDENCE


If you came here looking for some of the old post and they were gone, let me explain. A few weeks ago, I felt it was time to clean up and move on. Much of what was on this blog was no longer relevant anymore. It was from a different time and really had no reason to still be on the Web. I did leave a few things because they didn't seem to date or I referenced them on my current blog. Thank you for making this blog successful during its heyday. This blog is official closed. Feel free to visit the current blog.

Your humble, anonymous blogger, DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt