Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Friday, January 1, 2010

THE BEST AND WORST MUSIC OF THE OUGHTS

As you know I am an expert on what pop music. That is why I created a list of the best and worst of music of the Oughts (2000 - 2009).

Best songs (in no particular order):
Soak Up the Sun - Sheryl Crow
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco
Gives You Hell-The All-American Rejects
Clocks - Coldplay
I Kissed a Girl - Katy Perry
Careless Whispers- Seether
Smooth - Santana
Chemistry -Semisonic
Golddigger- Kanya West
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Drops of Jupiter - Train
Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
If You Seek Amy - Brittney Spears
The Remedy - Jason Mraz
Unwell - Matchbox 20
Hey Ya - Outkast
Hot In Here - Nelly
In the End - Linkin Park
Bent - Matchbox 20
Skater Boy - Avril Lavine
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
Promiscuous - Nelly Furtato and Timberland
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Single Ladies Put a Ring on It - Beyonce
Laffy Taffy- D4L

And now the worst (In order of their awfulness):

1. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
2. Have You Forgotten - Darryl Worely
3. I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
4. Dance With My Father - Luther Vandross
5. Heaven Holds The Ones I Love - Nita Whitaker
6. To Where You Are - Josh Groban
7. Angel - Shaggy
8. Your Beautiful - James Blunt
9. Meet Virginia - Train
10. All Summer Long Kid Rock


Of course opinions like this are why I'm considered the Super Villain of the Ozarks!!! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt