Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

TIME OUT FOR A COKE

I haven't had time to post anything. If your are wondering, I've heard too many rumors about why KSGF fired Vincent David Jericho to go into them at the moment. Personally, I'd rather post the truth than conspiracy theories or sleazy innuendo (I know you are disappointed in me).

However, I thought lets take some time out and share a Coke, or at least at vintage Coke commercial from 40 years ago. It is part of "The Real Thing" campaign. This jingle is by the Fortunes, who performed most of "the Real Thing" jingles. They were the British pop band who had hits with "Here It Comes Again" and "You've Got You're Troubles." These jingles paved the way for their more upbeat hits of the 70s "Freedom Come, Freedom Go" and "Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again."



Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt