Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Friday, April 29, 2011

DESDINOVA & HIS TWIN BROTHER ARE ON THE BEACH



I just wanted you readers to know that I and my "good twin brother" have exiled ourselves to the beach, as they say in the industry.



Also look for a change in this blog. We have been looking at trends in other blogs (such as Retrospace and Neato Coolville), as well as what post on this site have been most popular. We have decided that a change may take place.



There are many great blogs covering local and national news. I can't keep up, so I will be shifting my focus away from that stuff and focusing on entertainment and pop culture. Of course, when a person focuses on pop culture and entertainment, Ozarkers get upset. As you know, I LOVE TO UPSET OZARKERS!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt