Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Friday, February 2, 2007

25 Years of Lettermen

On February 1, 1982, Late Night with David Letterman debuted on NBC. I was in junior high at the time and could only watch the show in the summer. What I saw of it I liked. Letterman's style of humor made me laugh. I tried to emulate his style in my work. Letterman shows no sign of slowing up. I've really enjoyed his recent battles with that balding, blow-hard Bill O'Reilly. Even after heart surgery a few years back, Letterman could kick both O'Reilly's and Hanity's right-wing butts. Keep up the good work, Dave. I'll celebrate your anniversary by re-reading some of the Top Ten Books.

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt