Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Michael Jackson: Forget Vegas, Come to Branson

AP is reporting, via Yahoo, that Michael Jackson is considering offers to perform in Las Vegas. You can read it here. I, Desdinova - the Super Villain of the Ozarks, has a better idea. Mr. Jackson, please come to Branson, MO. I think you would be a wonderful addition to the Ozarks. We need you here. There is nothing cool about the Ozarks, you can be (next to me) the COOLEST THING IN THE OZARKS! I'll give you the names of several little kids who would just love to come over to your house and play.

And while we are on the subject of famous people I'd like to see move to the Ozarks, read this little piece about Elfindale Manor. Yes, I'm going to start a committee to help me get Michael Jackson to move to Branson and open a theater (Thriller Theater and Daycare Center?) and Larry Flynt to buy Elfindale, as he had once planned and start publishing Hustler here in Springfield. He can be one of Springfield's Best. If I don't get my way, I'll zap every woman in Springfield with my Hair-Be-Gone Ray. Every woman in Springfield will look like Britney Spears (or Jack Nicholson at the Oscars)! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt