Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Emily, Have You Ever Considered Wearing Angora Sweaters?



Growing up I always thought I would marry a hot, sexy blonde babe (like the ones on Tony’s Kansas City blog). Since beautiful girls were not interested in me, I decided "If I can’t get a beautiful blonde I’ll settle for someone like Bob Newhart’s wife Emily. As I’ve gotten older and more mature, I’m more interested in a "soulmate" like Suzanne Pleshette than a silicone injected woman like one of my former co-workers liked.


Suzanne Pleshette passed away after a battle with cancer today at age 70. Here is the CNN story.

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt