Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Why I don't like Mike Huckabee?


I’m going to say this. I realize many in the Ozarks will hate me. I DON’T LIKE MIKE HUCKABEE. It’s true I’m a Democrat, but my problem with Huckabee would stand in my way of voting for him if he was a Democrat. He is one of THOSE guys.


He is one of those guys that has followed me around all my life. He has been teachers, preachers, coaches and bosses, however, his real profession is "a nagger." He is the kind of guy that has nagged me all my life.

He would tell me that my grades were not good enough to participate in school activities. He would tell me I didn’t turn in my homework in time. He would tell me I couldn’t run fast enough. He would tell me the reason why girls didn’t like me (It was always "You pick girls that are too good looking for you" and "I not athletic enough"). He would tell me my shoe was untied. He would tell me my hair was out of place. He would tell me I read too many comic books. He would tell me I watched too many horror movies and Saturday morning cartoons. He would tell me I listened to satanic drug-addict music. He would tell you he also didn’t like Bob Dylan either.

He would tell you he doesn’t find David Letterman, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy or Steve Martin funny, but if someone punched me or tripped me, he would laugh at me. If I said something funny, he would chastise me with a "Do-you-think-that-is-funny-young man?"

He lectures me on the dangers of sex, drugs, alcohol and pop culture. He prides himself on being un-hip. He believes he is better than me, but then he slips up and does something wrong. Unfortunately, nobody allows me to point out that he did wrong because he is still well loved. He is a "good ole boy."

No, I don’t want Mike Huckabee to be president. Of course, Ozarker already love him.

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt