Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Missed My First Birthday

I was so busy this weekend that I didn't notice. On Friday, Jan. 25, 2008, this blog surpassed the one year mark.

I haven't got to do all I had planned with it, but looking back I have covered everything from a need for radio regulations to the Albino Farm to rumors of devil worshipers under the Square.

The blog has made it through my hectic work schedule, death threats, a computer crash and what I was afraid was a Brain tumor (stress headaches and a reaction to a prescription drug).

For all those who read this blog and have supported me, I say thank you.

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt