Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Okay, Okay! I'll Go See The Dark Knight - If I Have Time

It has become one of the most read post on this blog of all time (Maybe the post about the Seeds song featured in the Axe commercial the most read. It is probably more popular). In March, I said that "I Think The Dark Knight Would Suck." I gave my opinion why and also admitted preferring the 60's TV show over all other versions. From photos I was seeing of Heath Ledger's Joker makeup I was not getting a good feeling.

Then I received an angry post from a Dark Knight-Fan named andrew (with a lowercase "A") who took me to task for judging the film before I even saw it. There was even a thread on the IMDB message boards about me (it has been deleted - Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!).

I watched the trailer the other night at Campbell 8 theater before Get Smart (which I recommend) and I've decided, to be fair, I'll try to see The Dark Knight for a review. Are you happy, nerd boys?

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt