Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

LET'S MAKE WEENIE-BLOGGERS CRY!


In honor of that Great American David Letterman, I've come up with a Top 10 of things to say to Weenie-Bloggers to make them cry.

  • 10. I saw the photos of your kids on your blog. Good God, they're ugly!
  • 9. How much do you pay the Kansas City Star to link to your blog?
  • 8. Did you hear that KSGF is changing its format to "chick flick music?"
  • 7. I think the News Leader should have covered Pride Fest more than those dumb tea-parties your friends have.
  • 6. I wondered why you think Sarah Palin is better than Paris Hilton until I saw your wife. Yyyeeeccchhhh! You have NO TASTE IN WOMEN!
  • 5. Anybody tell you how much you look like Jeff Dunham's Walter dummy?
  • 4. I'm glad your name is on your blog. It will be easier to turn you over to the Highway Patrol Fusion Center.
  • 3. I got my first "Thank You Blogger" check from the President. Oh yeah, you don't get one because you supported the old white guy.
  • 2. Did you know John Wayne and Ronald Reagan were gay lovers?
  • 1. I'm positive - David Catanese could kick you butt.

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt