Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Always Knew Coaches Were Jerks

I never did like P.E. My allergy and asthma doctor demanded that I not take P.E, but for some crazy reason the Lebanon R-3 school system says P.E is mandatory to graduate. English ain't (just a joke).

I always thought some of my P.E teachers/coaches were jerks. Here are examples of two jerks who coach. CNN has the story of a high school coach on trial for the death of a football player.

CBS News has this story of a Christian academy who humiliated a private school for special needs kids in an 100-0 basketball game. The not-so-Christian team had the 100.

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt