Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I ATTENDED THE OCTOBER BLOGGER MEETUP

Once a month Springfield area bloggers meet at Patton Alley Pub. I was able to attend for once. I met some bloggers I was unfamiliar with. I will be adding them to my blog role. The only person there that I already knew was Sarah Austin of SGF Blogs and A Fool of Myself.
Since I rarely attend, I thought I would take some photos to prove I was there. Here they are, even though they are kind of fuzzy. I can build giant robots and ray guns, but I can't take photos with my Blackberry yet. Left to right: Nigel Holderby of Tome Curator, Carie Benton of Our Crooked Tree, Uli Gulje of Half Past Awesome, Sarah Austin of A Fool of Myself & SGF Blogs, Linden A. Mueller of Linden's Pensieve.





This is me with Carie Benton, Sarah Austin and Linden A. Mueller.
I always have fun at these meetups. I wish I could attend more and I still need to get my Blogaroni from Larry Little. The good part was no weenie-bloggers showed up. If they had I would have vaporized them with my raygun. Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt