Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'M GOING TO START A RADIO FORMAT CONSULTING FIRM


I've decided to do something I never thought I would do. I'm going to start a radio format consulting firm. This is the only way I can get radio the way I want it.

I have the perfect name for my radio format consulting firm. At least three of my co-workers in the last week have said, "Radio format consultants are as worthless as a warm bucket of pee."

So I plan to call my radio format consulting firm: WARM BUCKET OF P RADIO CONSULTANTS.

Of course, an opinion, like this one, is why I'm considered the Super Villain of the Ozarks!!! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt