Link to new blog

CHECK OUT THE NEW ADVENTURES OF DESDINOVA THE SUPER VILLAIN OF THE OZARKS!!! It is a new blog is a retro pop culture blog. Click here to see it.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Have a Happy New Year & Happy Kwanzaa (or I will send this robot after you)


Some of you closet Klansmen here in the Ozarks don't celebrate Kwanzaa because "Yer agin it." Well, I have this giant killer robot with a death ray mounted on it's head. I have it programmed to hunt down people who don't celebrate Kwanzaa and don't party on News Years Eve. When it finds you closet Klansmen and non-partiers it will VAPORIZE YOU! Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHA!
This will all start New Years Day (which is also the final day of Kwanzaa) or as soon as I get some batteries for the robot at Wal-Mart.

Also want to thank the folks over at Show-Me Opinions for their kind words about me. I also got a nice note from Kathee from The Crime Scene. "You always make me snicker when I read your blog, Des. Believe me, 20 year class reunions AREN'T what they're cracked up to be. Maybe YOU should give Eunice a ringy-dingy." NO Kathee, some things are better left in the past. Besides I hear her husband is a big man. Of course, I have a giant killer robot with a death ray mounted on it's head. Mwu-HAHAHAHAHAHA! Also, I'm saving myself for Paris Hilton.

Buy a Desdinova T-Shirt